Fit For Sport the UK’S leading healthy lifestyle activities provider, has over 20 years of experience in delivering children and family activities. We are committed to delivering our promise of ‘keeping the future fit’ while educating our children and their families to live a healthy lifestyle.
14,500 school children being educated on leading a healthy lifestyle every week.
14.5% average increase in activity levels of children taking part in the Fitter Schools UK Challenge.
Fit For Sport currently work with over 200 schools across London delivering;
- Curriculum Physical Education
- After School Clubs
- Extended Schools provision
(Breakfast clubs 07.30am - 09.00am, After School Provision 3.15pm – 6.00pm)
- Lunchtime Supervision
- PPA Cover to support staff through their observation of high quality provision
- Sports Days & Health Days/Weeks
- Accredited inset day healthy lifestyle schools training
What are the Benefits?
We are dedicated to 'keeping the future fit' and are working with our partnership school clusters and Local Authorities to ensure we work towards achieving the following
- Improving children's health, attendance & concentration levels
- Raising and improving academic performance
- Every child has access to at least 5 hours of sport per week
- Incorporating the Every Child Matters Agenda
- Maintaining OFSTED Standards
- Children are physically active for a minimum of 1 hour a day
One of our most popular services is After School Clubs. We offer a wide range of after school clubs, taught by our Fully Qualified DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked staff. Our experienced team are specialists in many sports and activities and our flexibility will ensure that we can cater for your child’s individual needs.
Click here to view our wide range of After School Clubs and/or simply input your postcode into our venue search to find your closest venue.
Our flexible Extended Schools Service provides parents with the peace of mind that your child/ren have access to a variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day, as well as wider school support.
Click here for further information