It's important during this time of year to focus on your wellbeing, especially with Blue Monday just around the corner.
That's why we're bringing a range of colours your way that will help to brighten your mood and encourage you to practice mindfulness. Follow our steps below on how to... Breathing Colours.
- Have your family sit down together
- Get everyone to think of a relaxing colour. This can be any colour you like, as long as it makes you feel calm and relaxed
- Imagine that the world around you is in this relaxing colour - the air should no longer be clear, it should be in your colour
- Now as you breathe in, think of this colour and imagine that it is filling your lungs
- When you breathe out, breathe out any stress, sadness and/or anger
- Watch as the colour of your stresses mix with your relaxation colour. Your stress colours will now slowly disappear
- Breathe in your relaxing colour
- Breathe out your stress colour
Repeat this for 5 minutes.