Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as a Children's Site Manager to manage our extended School Club provision in Spelthorne Leisure Centre and Kids Camps during the Half Term and upcoming holidays.
Fit For Sport provide schools and centres with extended provisions to motivate and inspire children to get active whilst having fun! We have clear progression pathways to further your career and you also will have access to a range of sports development training.
Salary: Competetive (depending on experience and qualifications)
Location: Spelthorne Leisure Centre (TW18 1AJ)
Activity Manager job role:
• Managing, developing and mentoring a team which consist of Activity Leaders and Activity Assistants
• Delivering and leading exciting activity programmes for children, using resources provided by Fit For Sport
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Oversee the auditing of resources and requests for replacement and new resources
• Engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain relationships and have the opportunity to engage more children through physical activity
Activity Manager Requirements:
• Experience supervising children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Possess managerial background demonstrating planning and coordinating skills
• Minimum of Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant degree routes accepted)
• Be well organised and demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
• Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning and work fun
• To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
Activity Manager Benefits:
• Monday to Friday work with flexible hours
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part-timers)
• Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport
• You’ll have access to our pension in service schemes
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
Fit For Sport is the UK’s Leaders with over 25 years' experience in developing children's health and activity levels; to help us change children’s lives today, join our team by clicking APPLY NOW!