Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as a Deputy Site Manager to manage our extended School Club provision in Grange Primary, Ealing!
Fit For Sport provide leisure centres and schools with extended provisions to motivate and inspire children to get active whilst having fun! We have clear progression pathways to further your career and you also will have access to a range of sports development training.
Location: Grange Primary School, Ealing, W5 4HN
Deputy Activity Manager Job Role:
• Assist/deputise in overseeing the whole programme planning, lessons /sessions effectively ensuring the delivery of high-quality programmes and activities
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Deputise in the auditing of resources and requests for replacement and new resources
• Assist in managing, developing and mentoring a team which consist of Activity Leaders and Activity Assistants
• Engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain relationships and have the opportunity to engage more children through physical activity
Deputy Activity Manager Requirements:
• Be well organised and demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
• Experience supervising children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Minimum of Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant degree routes accepted)
Deputy Activity Manager Benefits:
• 50% Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part-timers)
• You’ll have access to our pension in service schemes
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport