Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as a Deputy Site Manager and work in our Extended provision at the Spelthorne Leisure Centre, Staines! Your role will be to support and assist the Site Manager in running an excellent After School Club provision and support in managing the team there. The aim is to motivate and inspire children to get active whilst having fun!
Pay rate: Competetive (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Fixed 17.5 hours per week
Deputy Activity Manager Responsibilities:
• Assist/deputise in overseeing the whole programme planning sessions effectively ensuring the delivery of high-quality programmes and activities using FFS systems and materials
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Assist in managing, developing and mentoring a team of Activity Leaders/Activity Assistants
• Deputise in the auditing of resources and requests for replacement and new resources
• Engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain relationships and have the opportunity to engage more children through physical activity
Deputy Activity Manager Requirements:
• Experience supervising children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
• Level 2 in Sports, Sports Coaching badge, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted)
• A valid DBS is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
Deputy Activity Manager Benefits:
• 50% discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training Safeguarding Children
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part-timers)
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport
• Company Uniform provided free
• Access to our pension in service schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
Fit For Sport is the UK’s Leaders with over 25 years' experience in developing children's health and activity levels; to help us change children’s lives today, join our team by clicking APPLY NOW!