Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as a Deputy Site Manager and to work in our extended school provisions for Breakfast, Lunch and After school clubs (32.5 hours per week) in Sydenham / Forest Hill area!
You will be supporting and assisting the Site Manager responsibilities for managing the team and provision at Holy Trinity Primary School. Throughout your time with us, you'll have access to a range of Professional Development Training and other exciting opportunities! This role will be for up to 32.5 hours a week and during Kids Camp up to 40 hours a week.
Salary: £8.65 - £9.62 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
Location: Holy Trinity Primary, Dartmouth Rd, Forest Hill, SE23 3HZ
Deputy Site Manager Job role:
• Assist/deputise in overseeing the whole programme planning, lessons /sessions effectively ensuring the delivery of high-quality programmes and activities using FFS systems and materials in and out of school where required
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Deputise in the auditing of resources and requests for replacement and new resources
• Assist in managing, developing and mentoring a team which consist of Activity Leaders and Activity Assistants
• Engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain relationships and have the opportunity to engage more children through physical activity
Deputy Site Manager Requirements:
• Be well organised and demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
• Experience supervising children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Minimum of Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant degree routes accepted).
Deputy Site Manager Benefits:
• 50% Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part-timers)
• You’ll have access to our pension in service schemes
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport