At Fit For Sport, we are committed to recognising diversity, inclusion and equality within the workplace. We believe that Gender Pay Gap reporting should form a part of the continuous analysis that we commit to year on year to add.
We are encouraged by the fact that of our female workforce's hourly rate is 4.8% higher (mean) and 2.8% higher (median) than our male workforce. This goes against the grain and identifies our commitment to creating an equal pay environment.
Here is an overview of the 2016/17 findings:
• Women’s hourly rate is 4.8% higher (mean) and 2.8% higher (median).
• Top salary quartile has 54.7% men and 45.3% women
• Upper middle salary quartile has 61% men and 39% women
• Lower middle salary quartile has 56.6% men and 43.4% women
• Lower salary quartile has 64.1% men and 35.9% women
• Women’s bonus pay is 0% lower (mean) and 0% lower (median)
• 0% of men and 0.7% of women received bonus pay