Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for you to join Fit For Sport as an Activity Leader and to work in our extended school provisions in Westminster and Kensington! Fit For Sport provide schools with extended services to motivate and inspire children to get active whilst having fun! We can work around your availability by offering casual and fixed hour contracts, also you will have access to a range of sport development training.
Salary: £7.38 - £9.50 p/h (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours of Work: 15/22.5 a week Monday to Friday (12 - 13:30pm & 3 - 6pm)
Activity Leader job role:
• Plan delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using FFS systems and materials
• Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 year of age
• Engaging and liaising with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children’s activity and ensure clients receive the best possible service
• Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times
• Make sure that you, the site and team are compliant with all policies and procedures
Activity Leader Requirements:
• Experience working with children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Be well organised and demonstrate leadership skills
• To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
• Level 1/2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted)
• A valid DBS is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
Activity Leader Benefits:
• Monday to Friday work with flexible hours
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part timers)
• Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport
• You’ll have access to our pension in service schemes
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
Fit For Sport are the UK’s Leaders with over 25 years' experience in developing children's health and activity levels; to help us change children’s lives today, join our team by clicking APPLY NOW!