Are you passionate about engaging children in physical activity?
Fit For Sport recruit all team members against company values and look for those who share our vision of engaging and educating children, young people & families through activity.
Fit For Sport are passionate about helping all children to enjoy being active, to set them on a journey to an active life, and are passionate about hiring the right people.
Fit For Sport are always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including children’s delivery, customer service and business development. Fit For Sport need people with the desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of top quality children's activities.
If this sounds like you, please contact us by emailing your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Site Manager to work in our extended school provisions in West Norwood! You will be supporting and assisting the site manager responsibilities for managing the team and provision at After school club. Throughout your time with us you'll have access to a range of Professional Development Training and other exciting opportunities!
Location: Paxton Primary School, SE19 1PA
Salary: £8.65 - £9.62p/h (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours: (Breakfast 7.30am - 9.00am - After School 3pm - 6pm + planning time)
Deputy Site Manager job role:
• Assist/deputise in overseeing the whole programme planning, lessons /sessions effectively ensuring delivery of high quality programmes and activities using FFS systems and materials in and out of school where required
• Motivate and inspire children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Deputise in the auditing of resources and requests for replacement and new resources
• Assist in managing, developing and mentoring a team which consist of Activity Leaders and Activity Assistants
• Engage with parents and teachers on a regular basis in order to maintain relationships and have the opportunity to engage more children through physical activity
Deputy Site Manager Requirements:
• Be well organised and demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
• Experience supervising children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Minimum of Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant degree routes accepted).
Deputy Site Manager Benefits:
• 50% Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part timers)
• You’ll have access to our pension in service schemes
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• Clear pathways to progress with Fit For Sport