You can book online by following the steps below:
- To register, click on the ‘Book now’ button, then click ‘Register’. You will then need to give a few details about yourself and enter a password that you wish to use for your online account. Once you have submitted this you will receive an email which will enable to now register your child/ren’s details and make a booking. Once registered you can book your sessions at any time by clicking ‘book now’ and then entering your email address and the password. You will then be taken to your online account where you can check upcoming bookings, outstanding payments and make new bookings.
- If you need assistance one of our Customer Care team will be happy to help and can be reached on 0845 456 3233 or email us at [email protected]
- Please ensure you read our terms and conditions before making any booking.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of all on the booking/registration forms.
- Fit For Sport can take bookings right up until the club starts subject to availability. If parents arrive with children who are not booked in, you may unfortunately be turned away.
Further booking help required? Check out our helpful tutorials below:
How to create an account: The Parent Site: How to create an account - YouTube
How to register a child: The Parent Site: How to add a child - YouTube
How to make a booking: The Parent Site: How to make an ad-hoc or regular booking - YouTube
How to amend a booking: The Parent Site: How to amend dates - YouTube
You can also call our Customer Service Team on 0845 456 3233 or email us at [email protected].